As I mentioned in my comment on the DCM site, I was slightly daunted by their sketch but ended up really enjoying this card. I love these little brocade cushions I picked up at the craft fayre, and accented then with a charm - as per one of their demo cards! Thought the word peace summed up the card nicely... and was looking for a different sentiment to put.
Friday, 27 April 2007
Thursday, 26 April 2007
Wednesday, 25 April 2007
Tuesday, 24 April 2007
Oooo the words "you've been tagged" never appeared before on my blog till now, thanks Sheila & Chris! Snap Chris I too now have been tagged twice in one day, thankfully quite a fun and hmmm fairly easy tagging session. what is tagging? Well like a game where you have to join in with answering questions and then passing it on.
Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they
have been tagged and to read your blog
1. I don’t do random very eaily…
2. I own over 45 nail varnishes (although I don’t get to wear them much now- no time!)
3. I once had 7 part time jobs all in one go
4. I have been growing my hair since I had a bob when I was 16
5. I used to collect travel tickets
6. I have a phobia of caterpillars
7. One of my dream jobs would be to be a Childrens tv presenter!
WATCH OUT I AM COMING TO TAG YOU!!!
Sunday, 22 April 2007
Whoo hoo a chance to use my new stash, bit late... but managed to have a bash at the Di hickman sketch, (will use this as a commissioned card for my friend),