Tuesday 13 February 2007

Bronze Butterflies and more...




I haven't added much recently as I wasn't getting what I call 'good results' from my card making, but hey you have to make mistakes to learn from them sometimes, well not mistakes more experiments!
So here are a few better ones I have managed to do more recently.
1. A commissioned Valentines card for a friend, criteria- not to over the top and lovey dovey.
2. Bright, cheery birthday cards, I made similar cards in the past and they both sold, so I made these versions in pink. They took me longer than I thought cos of the flowers!
3. Using the the colour Bronze, I really like bronze and don't use it enough I think it is a bit of an understated colour, makes a nice change from silver and gold

1 comment:

artfulstampin said...

Loving the bronze and those gorgeous stamps!