Saturday 31 March 2007

Getting Results

Well I have managed to make a few cards today, but getting the desired results have been dificult and a looong process... sometimes it takes a while to get the right materials and components together. Anyway here is my card for the CPS challenge, in conjunction with a commision to make a 3year old card- self explainitary really...
taken at this strange angle so you can see the detail, Happy birthday stamped in gold, letters on the circles spell out the name Fin

3 comments:

Rhi said...

This is fab, I still have this sketch on my desk waiting for inspiration to strike. Love the wee cars, perfect for a little boy. Rhi x

Pearl said...

Sooo sorry to hear of your loss Esther ......

May this comfort you perhaps ...

"Don't wish me happiness
I don't expect to be happy all the time...
It's gotten beyond that somehow.
Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor.
I will need them all."

Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Rika said...

Wow, this is a great boy card!