Wednesday 9 May 2007

White Wedding


Cor feels like ages since I have been at my craft table... guess it has been bank holiday, and work and not much time really! So I did a quicky card this morning for the DCM midweek challenge. It was a recipe challenge to use, 1x chipboard (swirl), 1x metal object (brad, centre of flower) and 1x stamp (wedding day). I stuck to the simplicity of white with a touch of silver. You can't see the picture very clearly, but the background paper is embossed with words relating to love

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Pretty card Esther.

Kathy said...

Lovely card, Esther, it's so soft and serene

Paula J Atkinson said...

So pure I love it.xx

Lynne said...

Lovely soft card Esther.

Anonymous said...

oh that is stunning Esther... I love it.

Gillian said...

Oh this is Gorgeous Esther... really love it! esp the feather lovely and Floaty!
your photo's above are wonderful too... esp love the one of your friend, very nice!

artfulstampin said...

Ooh that is so lovely, just great for a wedding!