Monday 18 June 2007

What do you get if you cross a....


Zebra, a fairy and dragonflies?!..... THIS CARD! Thiese are a few of my friend's favourite things, so I tried to combine them into her birthday card, she did like it (thankfully!) I 'borrowed' some more images from google, as I had nothing with a zebra print, and wanted to find a nice fairy. I stuck on some large wings from another image to make the wings stand out. Punched some dragonfly shapes from the zebra print and bob's your Uncle! Oo just realised embossing on here to- I could contribute this to the DCM challenge as well!

5 comments:

Gillian said...

I don't know how you managed to combine those 3 things to make such an AWESOME card... but you did! love that fairy and the wings look great!
Beautiful work Esther :O)

Kathy said...

That's so clever! I guess keeping to the B&W theme is what makes this work so well.
You're a real star for getting those subjects on one card, though!

Flower said...

Very cool card! You combined the faves spendidly!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Lovely design. That fairy is delightful.

Anonymous said...

oooh I just love this Esther... such a clever way of combining the 3 things and you've come up with an awesome card... well done :)