Thursday 13 September 2007

Perfect Promises

Salt Challenge this week: God's Promises, and there are soooo many to choose from! And what is great is God does and always will keep those promises! "So many times we are guilty of reaking promises, or have been on the other end of a broken promise, but what a wonderful blessing to know that when God makes a promise it's steadfast. We'd love to see what Promise from God you choose to use as your basis for your challenge"

Here is my card for the challenge.

11 comments:

Hazel said...

Such a beautiful card that reminds us of the faithfulness of God and his promises - thank you, Esther for such beautiful artwork - I love being part of a team with you talented girls

Gillian said...

Amen, doesn't this promise full you with peace!

I think this is a most beautiful card Esther, your composition is Excellent! and everything blends perfectly Love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely. And the words are powerful. I absolutely stand on this promise.
amanda

Karen L said...

I love your card but more importantly I love that promise - God will never leave us for forsake us. How powerful is that.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us.

Lythan said...

What a gorgeous card. We sing a song to these words and now I will sing it all day!

Kim said...

Beautiful card Ester! Wonderful choice of colors and verse. Really like the addition of the flowers too!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Esther.. a stunning piece of work and very graceful :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this, so encouraging to read and so beautifully presented. God has blessed you with such a talent :0) xx

Shannon McGann said...

I love this verse! And what a beautiful card to go with it. Great colours and embellishments. I love it!

Kaz said...

This is really gorgeous.

stamp and scrape said...

Really beautiful and serene. Love how you've stamped the buttons on the flowers. Very reassuring verse!
Ros