Tuesday 1 April 2008

Pin & Party

The latest DCM challenge is to use pins or needles, I was going to pin a tag or charm to the lace but decided to go for something a bit different and pierced it through the prima instead!

I used my new papermania papers- (sorry I did think they were dovecraft sorry for misleading anyone before!) The lace is from local cheap shop! with self adhesive backing, inked with distressed inks to blend the colour. Primas, stick on pearls and safety pin from Lakeland, handmade with love charm, local haberdashery. ribbon from stash

Here is a snapshot also of another succesful card party, this was only a few of the cards, had over 200 to sell! Not many people turned up but it was worth my while in sales.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Lovely card for the DCM dare. Glad the card party went well - super selection there!