Friday, 18 April 2008

A-Spare-Chilli For You! Espeically- get it!

(photo not great will try and re-do tomorrow in sunlight!)
Googled some great imags to use on my card for the DCM challenge of Hot and Spicy, and been desperatly trying to think of a caption to go with it, I thought on the lines of hot, hot stuff, or travelling to a hot country, I thought of a play with the word chilli, like just chillin, then just as I was going to give up and use the words 'espcially for you'- I came up with this! A spare-chilli- for you. I originally had a cinamon stick in the centre of the frame, but didnt think it would fit in with my new found phrase!

14 comments:

Chris said...

Wow how cool is that and soooo much fun Esther I love it. You do have some awesome ideas :)
hugs
Chris x

Kathy said...

Esther, this is fabby and the caption is inspired!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow really strikin. So great idea. Love it.

LAZY-TROUT said...

Fab card - great minds think alike as I have gone down the chili theme!!

Juliet said...

Very clever!! Great card, love it!!

Judy said...

Fun interpretation of the theme, Esther, great idea!
JudyNZ

Susan (Sue H) said...

Great card.
I love the play on words ....so inspired!

Sue said...

what a clver take on the dare

Jackie said...

Ooh, very hot and spicy :)

Dolly Mixtures said...

Great caption and lovely colours.

Beth said...

I love the sentiment - so funny! Fab card too

debby4000 said...

great idea, brilliant card.

Angelnorth said...

*groan* at the pun! But the card looks great and chilli was definitely the way to go on this ;-)

Anne said...

Fun card! Love the images, and your sentiment is just so clever :)