Wednesday 18 June 2008

"Rejoice, Rejoice and again I say Rejoice"


This weeks SALT challenge is 'REJOICE' 'The Bible says to Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS. This is a verse that I keep meditating on as its one of those that pops into your head, but is very hard for your heart to grasp sometimes.When we go through trials, or we can see others suffering, getting to the truth of this verse is vital.It doesn't say Rejoice for the sake of it, it says Rejoice in the LORD, the one who has saved us from the punishment we deserve, the ALMIGHTY one, who LOVES us so much. ' I put my rejoice stamp to good use... I love doing hangings as I have them on display and what better way of reminding me to REJOICE in the LORD always!


6 comments:

artfulstampin said...

Just lovely! jadon is looking mighty cool in his outfit!

Lythan said...

What an absolutely beautiful hanging I love the colours you have chosen

sugarnuggets said...

Thanks for the link to SALT...I shall definitely add that!!!! Soo cool...I'm amazed how many "sisters" I find in Cyberspace....
Blessings! Tetcy

Lucy Mills said...

This is simply stunning.

Hazel said...

Beautiful artwork for this challenge, Esther - love the blue blend of colours

stamp and scrape said...

Such a gorgeous hanging - the feathers are a wonderful touch. The colours really appealed to me.
Ros