Thursday 25 September 2008

Perpetual Prayer

I was very unprepared for this weeks SALT challenge 'Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.I Thessalonians 5:16-18 ', it really did creep up on me! I really wanted to do something that involved some sor or circle or spiral as a representation of contiuos (taken from the verse). I was tempted to cut a spiral from thepaper so it hung and spun, but with lack of time I didnt, instead I made a spinning disc with the verse, one side coloured in to represent when life is going well and the other side when life isnt going great... but in both those times we need to be praying continually!

1 comment:

Scripture by Design said...

Great idea using the circle to show a continuum!