Thursday 19 February 2009

Romantic Red

Based on the bonus sketch for the 2S4Y. This was done for a recent commission for a Ruby Wedding Anniversary, I found that the finishing touches, helped complete the card.

This is a bit belated, my sons card that we made for his 'Valentine'! He wanted to add the black glitter, which I thought added a good contrast :)

This is the card I made for my hubby using recent photos I took of hearts in the snow. Wanted something simple and mascuine, but romantic.

9 comments:

~dawne said...

Very pretty card for the anniversary & your "heart" in the snow idea is so neat. Your son is a cutie too!!

Hazel said...

The hearts in the snow was such a good idea - and love your son's card too (he's following in his mum's footsteps). x

Unknown said...

How cool that you used Julies sketch for your commissioned work! I bet the happy couple LOVE it. Also have to say I love our son's card but the card for your hubby is the best! So clever and so cute - mind if I borrow the idea sometime? With credit of course *wink*
Hugs
Kazan

cnelson said...

love them all!!

Lissie said...

Lovely and clever! :)

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card!! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Julie Campbell said...

What a wonderful personalized card! I bet they LOVED that! Wow! :) And... the hearts in the snow?!? Brilliant! Thanks for playing along with the sketch!

Ewonne said...

What an adorable card!!

Divine Design said...

Esther your son looks thrilled about his Valentine's card...I love it! and that cake looks yummy love the colors!