Thursday 30 April 2009

'Try something new today'

Although I subscribe to a craft magazine, I cant say that I tend to get a lot from it.... silly I know, Ishould really cancel the subscription. But while looking for inspiration I came across a card with these torn flowers on, I have seen them before, but never tried it for myself; until now! I tore the circles without the aid of any puches (I dont know if that is what you are supposed to do?) using some co-ordinating coloured off cuts and found some small buttons for the centre. I used the edge of my teweezers to create the piercing effect for the faux stitching and used pencil for the lines. I was pleased with the results, and hope to make some more of those flowers!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

The flowers are lovely (I tried this once and was pleased with the result) - lovely card x