Wednesday, 5 September 2007

Cutting it Fine!

I am really into the technique of cutting out parts from patterned papers, on this particular card I almost wish i hadn't started! It was very touch and go in places! I based it on the Di Hickman sketch (using the flower as the circle bit).

(Using Anna Griffin paper, and a drangonfly stamp, HOTP word stamp)

Ah just looked at the DCM challenge, which nicely ties in with a couple of 'off-cut' cards I made yesterday; the one with the feather as the theme was to use something soft-touch

and here is the other off-cut card using the day before's papers

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Fab cards, love the feather one

Deb said...

3 gorgeous cards, love how you used the feather!

Chris said...

Fabulous cards Esther and I am totally in love with that top one :)

Helen & Co. said...

Delicious cards!

dasimonds said...

Beautiful cards..
Love the cutting..nicely done !!
feather is a nice touch.

Paula said...

Esther these cards are fabulous.
I like to cut patterns out. Used to terrify me.

Hazel said...

Lovely cards - like the paper pattern cutting on the first one.

Kathy said...

ooooh I'm loving that black feather - how wonderful does that look...

Jacqueline's Craft Nest said...

Very pretty cards indeed!

mum on the run said...

Wow, love your cards Esther, they're all gorgeous!!

Di Hickman said...

beautiful cards! love the patterns! TFS!