Monday 3 September 2007

Not a day over....

Well the results of the Birthday Competition are in (sorry for the day delay). I had a laugh at your expense reading the different guesses you all wrote, ranging from a mere 21 up to a wapping 34!!! Well my actual age is.... (drum roll please)... 27, so well done to those who correctly answered. My son has pulled a name out the hat, but I dont know how to reach this person, so if anyone knows how I can contact Dasimonds please let me know asap, I will give it a week then if no reply choose another winner.

In the mean time this is my card for the DCM challenge, to use 3 die cuts on your card, I don't know if it is cheating but the name label was a double die!, and the third bwing the photo frame under the dragonfly (unused, thanks for the opporunity!)


And used off cuts to make an anniversary card for my Best Friend, cant beleive it was a year ago!!!

17 comments:

Andrea, said...

2 great cards

Anonymous said...

Lovely. I love the color choices you made. And more die cuts on the anniversary card. Do you stamp or print all the swirls?
amanda

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Esther and such lovely colours you've chosen :)

Sadie said...

Lovely cards

What do you mean whapping 34!!!!

I am 34 next month LOL.

artfulstampin said...

Lovely cards! Making use of your b'day pressie I see ;)

Kathy said...

Lovely cards Esther

Samm said...

Hi Esther,
I believe you can contact Dasimonds over at the Twopeas website, she uses the same name there.

Samm
x

Hazel said...

Two beautiful cards.

Samm said...

Hiya,
I've emailed her through 2peas to come and visit you!
Samm
x

dasimonds said...

HERE I AM...

Thank You very much.

dasimonds said...

How do I contact you ?

dasimonds said...

dasimonds@comcast.net

Deb said...

Beautiful cards.

Gillian said...

really...you're not 21, and here I was thinking I was sooooo right! lol!
how gorgeous are these cards, esp love the first one Esther, Beautiful work!

Lynne said...

WAPPING 34!!!! ..... lol!!!!! thanks for that ;)I'm 34.5 :O

Great cards.

Paula J Atkinson said...

These are both stunning!!!

Paula Whittaker said...

Fab cards!