Thursday 22 January 2009

Mercy Me

My turn setting the SALT challenge this week. I chose the topic of Mercy.

I have been reading through the book of Judges recently, and have been struck by the way God is so merciful to his people despite their continued sin. The people of Isreal; time after time turned away from God and turned back to their old waya of sinning- does tha remind you of anyone? Yet despite their actions God still showed MERCY! God remains merciful to his people in so many ways.
I used cosmo cricket papers and primas with stick on pearls.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful Esther! And I love the verse you used...so perfect for this wonderful topic!

Hazel said...

A great, thought-provoking challenge, Esther - thank you. Such a good choice of verse and a very beautiful contribution. x

artfulstampin said...

What a beautiful piece! Enjoy looking at it and being reminded of God's mercy!