Friday 23 January 2009

First time for everything...

My first card for Card-A-Licious, a nice recipe challange of a circle, a flower and something sparkly, so out came my bottle of -Oh whats it called...?! Any way.. I enjoyed the chance of using some of my new Melissa Frances paper and stikers that my sister sent me :) combined with a few bits form my stash.
I always seem to fall behind with the DI Hickman skecth, this card was based on the last card design. Again experimenting with new cosmo cricket paper- thanks Ruth!
And this was a quick knocked up card using someof the scraps...

3 comments:

Spot-On said...

Great cards! Love your take on the sketch challenge! And great card with the scraps too! Way to go!

Chris said...

Such beautiful cards Esther... I especially love the top one it is so delicate and pretty :D
Have a fab weekend
hugs
Chris xx

danni reid. said...

such a pretty card!!!